Hi and welcome to my blog. I am totally a newbie to this blogging thing and I have to say very bad at it too! The more I try to fix the more I loose lol! It seems like everyone either has a blog or is getting started in blogging land :)I will stick at it and it will come right in the end!I moved from Dublin to Tipperary with my husband and youngest son in 2003.We have always wanted to get away from City life and enjoy country living. I will never regret the move we made we are very happy here. I got into cards a few years ago and I just love making them. Although ill-health is preventing me from spending the time I would like to spend crafting, I am still going to enjoy doing it as a hobby. I love looking at all the other blogs and enjoy seeing the different ideas crafters have. What I love about crafting is I have never seen the same card twice ... it is so individual and rewarding. Please enjoy my card and I will get this blogging master some day soon. Love to everyone out there xxx
Hi Kel, It's so nice of you to pop in and say hi! This is fun Kel ... you will have to start a blog of your photos. This is my hobby blog so I will try to post a differnt theme every day until all my cards are posted. Love you Kel xxxx
hiy aPauline , great blog and what a fabulous selection of cards , all really beautiful x i stopped by via irish crafters on fb and I am your new follower x xmaggiex
Hi Maggie, You are very welcome to my blog ... so glad you popped in. Thank you for your kind words. I will get another theme posted soon. I will pop to yours too.
I LOVE your new blog!!!! It's so much fun and thank you for letting me in! :) xxoo
ReplyDeleteHi Kel,
ReplyDeleteIt's so nice of you to pop in and say hi! This is fun Kel ... you will have to start a blog of your photos. This is my hobby blog so I will try to post a differnt theme every day until all my cards are posted.
Love you Kel xxxx
That's a great idea! Once I figure out how to do this. Where did you see my comment(above)in order to answer it? I'm a little confused. :)
ReplyDeleteHi again Kel,
DeleteA notification came into my email to tell me you had commented on my blog. It is a little confusing ot start, but so worth it Kel!
hiy aPauline , great blog and what a fabulous selection of cards , all really beautiful x i stopped by via irish crafters on fb and I am your new follower x
ReplyDeletexmaggiex
Hi Maggie,
ReplyDeleteYou are very welcome to my blog ... so glad you popped in. Thank you for your kind words. I will get another theme posted soon.
I will pop to yours too.
hugs,
Pauline x