Dawn's Giveaway Candy

Dawn's Giveaway Candy

Dawn's Giveaway Candy

Dawn's Giveaway Candy

Dawn's Giveaway Candy

Dawn's Giveaway Candy

About Me

My photo
Hi and welcome to my blog. I am totally a newbie to this blogging thing and I have to say very bad at it too! The more I try to fix the more I loose lol! It seems like everyone either has a blog or is getting started in blogging land :)I will stick at it and it will come right in the end!I moved from Dublin to Tipperary with my husband and youngest son in 2003.We have always wanted to get away from City life and enjoy country living. I will never regret the move we made we are very happy here. I got into cards a few years ago and I just love making them. Although ill-health is preventing me from spending the time I would like to spend crafting, I am still going to enjoy doing it as a hobby. I love looking at all the other blogs and enjoy seeing the different ideas crafters have. What I love about crafting is I have never seen the same card twice ... it is so individual and rewarding. Please enjoy my card and I will get this blogging master some day soon. Love to everyone out there xxx

Hubby & Me in San Fran

Hubby & Me in San Fran

Search

Me with Senator David Norris

Me with Senator David Norris
Presidential Candidate 2011
Copyright Card Power Designs. Powered by Blogger.

I Married My Best Friend

I Married My Best Friend

Renewing Our Vows

Renewing Our Vows

Monday, 11 June 2012

Some stylish cards posted tonight .... I hope you like them. Thanks for popping in .. you are all very welcome!

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards,welcome to blogland :)
    Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea,
    Thank you for dropping in and you kind comment.
    Hugs,
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogland Sweetie, i don't understand how it works, i've been blogging for about 6 weeks & i've needed a lot of help from my crafty friends x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sylvia .. it's sweet of you to call into my blog house lol! I will try to find yours Sylvia and follow your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  5. super blog Pauline very impressive. a quick ? how did you do the writing in that font.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your lovely words Carol Ann. Ok this what I did I think lol! Click design at the top of the page. Then you should see live on blog, click custimise on that, that will bring to blogger twmplate design (whick is what you are looking for), click advanced and all the colours and fonts are there!! It sounds complicated but I found it searching through the settings. Hope this helps you a little xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to Blogland Pauline. It's a great platform for showing your cards. I'm now following you.
    I'd love you to pop over to mine at http://acecardsandree.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the visit Andree .. it so nice to get to know so many crafters through blogging and you are right it is a great platform. I will pop over and join your blog now xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards Pauline & very pretty blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much Heather I appreciate your kindness. I will pop over to your blog too, if you have one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Pauline welcome to blog land and I hope you enjoy your journey and meet lots of new crafty friends.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda,
      Thank you that is very sweet of you. Isn't this all so amazing even to have a blog is so great and to be able to connect with other like minded people is more than wonderful. It's lovely to chat with you Linda.
      Hugs,
      Pauline x

      Delete
  12. Weight reduction study said that the aftereffects of their examination present generous ramifications for use in weight control. For a hour time frame a general increment of % was ascribed to removes. http://xmrecoveryabout.com

    ReplyDelete