Hi Everyone,
Well I am a newbie to blogging and although I started trying to blog in 2011 I am still trying to get started!! I have no idea what I am doing here, so please be patient with me guys :) I have been trying to find out how to add nice flowers and designs to my blog and cannot work that out yet!! Can anyone help with suggestions?? I live in Tipperary Southern Ireland with my husband and our cat Mazzie. We love the country. We are very happy here. I have open this blog to show my cards. I used to make cards for people ... now I do it as a hobby due to ill health. I make cards these days when I have a good day and when I have bad days which are many ,I don't worry about it too much! Please pop in when ever you get a chance and enjoy my cards .....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Good luck with your blogging Pauline, I am following you!
ReplyDeleteThank you Jean ... I am only learning now to reply on this blog and not to try to find the other person's blog to reply lol!
DeleteWelcome to blog land!! Enjoy your journey. I am following too.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Linda xxx
Hi Linda welcome welcome ... if I could get my journey underway that would be wonderful lol! It's isn't easy is it or maybe I have no patients lol!
DeleteHi Linda and welcome. You are right you need patients which I haven't got either lol! It gets a little easier the more you go into it ... I am only on this a few days. I tried to get a blog going last year and I gave up, so that will tell you. This time there are so many using blogs and prepared to give some help and advice, it makes things so much better. Give it a go Linda. Hugs Pauline x
DeleteWelcome to the addictive world that is blog, I am new too, and still learning I have been unable to add pretty's to my blog, I've checked out free blog stuff on google, but every time I've tried to add stuff it's not worked, so if you find out anything that works would you give me a heads up please :) I will too xxx
ReplyDeleteHahaha we are all stuck in one way or another Zoe! Ihave just managed to add the background but no I have lost followers comments, except when they come in through my email but I can't see them on the blog. I am also trying to add side photos but cannot manage that Oh dear!!
DeleteWelcome to Blogland Pauline. Your blog is very pretty. I am now a follower xxx
ReplyDeleteHi JayDee, welcome welcome! Thank you for your kind words ... I have a lot of work to do yet, but I know I will enjoy it the more I get used to it and it becomes easier to use. I will post more pics soon. Love Pauline x
Delete