I am a lover of anything girly. These are cards I have made a while ago .... they are helping to build up my blog so you can pop in and see what you think. I don't use CD's as a rule but I like the style of the three CD's aided cards I have here. Today was a miserable day here. We had torrential rain most of today .... it was coming down in sheets, not so nice in Ireland at the moment for the poor tourists. Thank you for visiting my blog .... if you have a blog leave the site address in your comment and I will pop over to follow you and leave you a comment.
Love and Hugs,
Pauline xox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


These are stunning Pauline the backgrounds are beautiful xxxx
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Zoe ... it so nice to hear so many positive comments xxx
ReplyDelete