Hi and welcome to my blog. I am totally a newbie to this blogging thing and I have to say very bad at it too! The more I try to fix the more I loose lol! It seems like everyone either has a blog or is getting started in blogging land :)I will stick at it and it will come right in the end!I moved from Dublin to Tipperary with my husband and youngest son in 2003.We have always wanted to get away from City life and enjoy country living. I will never regret the move we made we are very happy here. I got into cards a few years ago and I just love making them. Although ill-health is preventing me from spending the time I would like to spend crafting, I am still going to enjoy doing it as a hobby. I love looking at all the other blogs and enjoy seeing the different ideas crafters have. What I love about crafting is I have never seen the same card twice ... it is so individual and rewarding. Please enjoy my card and I will get this blogging master some day soon. Love to everyone out there xxx
Oh Lord Joan I am so sorry ... at this time of night when I have the time to blog I am tired .... I promise to take more care and not to call you Zoe again lol! I love this die so much and it's so versatile too xxx
These are absolutely gorgeous, fab, fab, fab......I have that set of dies and did something very similar for Elaines birthday a couple of years ago......This is the set I have a love/hate relationship with.....love the die, hate the fact it doesn't release easily. I would use it so much more xx
Thanks so much Barbara ... coming from you this is a compliment. I agree so amny dies don't release easily and it can be a pain, but they give a good result .... we all need some more time to work with the difficult dies x
Hi Maya, Thank you so much. If it's ok I will get in touch later this evening and let you know ... the name escapes me right now, but I will get back to you without fail x
These are lovely cards Pauline, very intricate work, beaultiful xx
ReplyDeleteThank you Marc it is so nice of you to leave such lovely words. If you have a blog I will return the favour and drop in to see yours xxx
ReplyDeleteThey are gorgeous Pauline You were right it is the same heart die that I have. Mind you called me Zoe lol xxxx
ReplyDeleteOh Lord Joan I am so sorry ... at this time of night when I have the time to blog I am tired .... I promise to take more care and not to call you Zoe again lol! I love this die so much and it's so versatile too xxx
DeleteThese are absolutely gorgeous, fab, fab, fab......I have that set of dies and did something very similar for Elaines birthday a couple of years ago......This is the set I have a love/hate relationship with.....love the die, hate the fact it doesn't release easily. I would use it so much more xx
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Barbara ... coming from you this is a compliment. I agree so amny dies don't release easily and it can be a pain, but they give a good result .... we all need some more time to work with the difficult dies x
DeleteThese are just gorgeous Pauline! I love them all they are truly stunning!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Linda xxx
Thank you so much .... only seen your comment now sorry. You are very kind Linda xox
ReplyDeletethese are stunning!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kay .. I love making girly cards and I also love pearls x
DeleteHi dear :) Oh I'm in love with them!! They are gorgeous!! May I know which die is it from?
ReplyDeleteBtw, thanks for following my blog. I'm following yours ;)
Hi Maya,
DeleteThese dies are Spellbinders Nestabilities Pendant
Dies.
Best wishes,
Pauline x
Hi Maya,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much. If it's ok I will get in touch later this evening and let you know ... the name escapes me right now, but I will get back to you without fail x
Stunning .....
ReplyDeleteDi xx
Thank you so much Di that is so sweet of you. I do my best xxx
Delete